I am using this blog to chart my journey as I get involved with stitched textiles again after a gap of twenty odd years. I've tried once or twice recently to get started, but time - the lack of it - got in my way. Now seems right though, and this online diary will be my reminder not to let it slip through my fingers again.
Wish me luck.

Sunday 9 May 2010

It's Growing

A few more stitches tonight.
I think I'll need to take some photos in daylight tomorrow. This is a scanned image and the colour isn't true - it's even brighter in real life.

6 comments:

  1. This is coming along wonderfully! I love it! You've encouraged me to try my hand at a bit of this... it's so fun and whimsical! I can't wait to see your pictures in the daylight. I'm thinking this is going to look very different in natural light. I'm enjoying watching the progress. HuGGs! Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do beautiful work...I will visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Have fun with your stitching Debi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! These fresh colors!
    Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. And the colours sing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is looking absolutely lovely. I look forward to the next photos to see how it finishes.

    ReplyDelete