I am using this blog to chart my journey as I get involved with stitched textiles again after a gap of twenty odd years. I've tried once or twice recently to get started, but time - the lack of it - got in my way. Now seems right though, and this online diary will be my reminder not to let it slip through my fingers again.
Wish me luck.

Monday 10 May 2010

And A Little Bit More


I managed a few more stitches today and tried a photo but still wasn't happy with the colour repro. So this is another scan.
Tempting though it is just to keep on stitching, I need to do a bit of drawing to plan the next stage.
I have a feeling that this wants to be just a part of a larger piece.

2 comments:

  1. the colors and shapes in this piece make me feel happy! Very celebratory!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, I love all of the colour and detail.

    ReplyDelete