I'm going to bow out gracefully for a while. Even the ten minute rule has had to be abandoned for the next few weeks because the business part of my life has become just too hectic.
It's not that I'm actually not doing any embroidery - it is in fact part of my business life. It's just that I'm not getting the chance to do anything just for myself. And that's what this blog is all about.
So I'll leave off posting until I have a chance to get time to myself again. Hopefully it won't be too long. But summer is always crazy.
All my threads, fabrics and bits and pieces are not far away though.
Bye for now.
The Aesthetic of Simplicity
-
the beauty 2026
We have been taught that textiles either a) protect and nurture or b)
demonstrate social status and cultural belonging. These two purp...
3 days ago








Hope you will get time to do some embroidery for yourself soon! In the meantime, enjoy a lovely busy summer :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your return...
ReplyDeleteDon't be too long, now! The top one is my favorite ;)
ReplyDelete