I am using this blog to chart my journey as I get involved with stitched textiles again after a gap of twenty odd years. I've tried once or twice recently to get started, but time - the lack of it - got in my way. Now seems right though, and this online diary will be my reminder not to let it slip through my fingers again.
Wish me luck.

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

With the very best of wishes for a happy and healthy 2013 to you all from all here at Embroidered Originals.
We are enjoying a few days of happy family down time with a visit from a special little honorary Scot in his Mitchell tartan kilt.
A bracing walk along the beach yesterday to see the last sunset of the old year from the pier at Lower Largo, after a basket of chips and a pint in the Crusoe Hotel.







3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Marion! Just look at that wee laddie in his kilt - just too cute! Have a lovely family time :)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year to you too Alison. That's my wee grandson Ewan. We're trying to make him as Scottish as possible even though he lives in Cambridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Embroidering Community? Our members will love it.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like. It’s free and easy.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Embroidering Community: http://www.vorts.com/embroidering/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete